Monday, May 3, 2010

Oklahoma visit

I flew from Salt Lake City to Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday, May 1st. I came here to help Adam prepare for a court appearance. I haven't seen Adam in about 4 months since I left St. Paul for the last time in January. I have been traveling around visiting my kids, grandkids, and people that I love.
I had one full day by myself. I played a round of golf and then picked Adam and Summer up at the airport about 7:30 pm. We spent the evening preparing documents for court. On Monday morning Adam was informed that the court date was moved to May 10th. At least he is prepared. Today, Adam and I played a round of golf, at which I handily beat him and then we went to Olivia's softball game. She, Rickie and Hank were so excited and surprised to see me. They ran and gave me a great big hug. Before they left with their mother, they all came over and hugged me, kissed me and said they loved me. How special that was.
Adam and Summer go back to Minn. tomorrow morning. I will then determine which direction I will head or stay put here for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment